- How do I show the page margin in Word ? - Super User

- How do I show the page margin in Word ? - Super User

Looking for:

Microsoft word 2016 show margins free.Margins not working correctly in Word 2016 













































   

 

- Microsoft word 2016 show margins free



  Click Advanced, and then click the Show text boundaries check box under Show document content. The page margins appear in your document as dotted lines. Is there a way to show the margin lines in Word the way they showed in earlier renditions of the program?  


How to Change Margins in Word | CustomGuide



 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. It would have been more honest just to say "You can't do that anymore in Word Looks as though I will have to go back to office pro I write books, novels, short stories, and this elimination of margins is the last straw. I will try Open Office first, or something else. MS just changes things to sell more copies.

I thought might offer more than Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Can't find any way to display margins in MS Word This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse.

Details required :. Cancel Submit. It contains accurate safe information that I think will help you. However, as an Independent Advisor I am required to give the following notice when providing non-Microsoft links: Note: This is a non-Microsoft website.

The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP Potentially Unwanted Products. Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it. Word considers them to be part of the "white space" between pages. You've hit on an option that hides that "white space" from you. The link shows you how to get them back and also will likely tell you how they disappeared.

It is a well-written page of material and I won't reproduce it here. It is easy to change that setting, even by mistake. This setting has puzzled people for almost two decades, since it was introduced with either Word or Word It is a useful setting but takes people by surprise and if you do not know what is happening it looks like your document was just butchered!

If you mean the text boundaries that showed the margins in previous versions of Word with a box around the document, that feature has changed. Please let me know if you have any more questions or require further help. Thanks for your feedback. How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. TS" Looks as though I will have to go back to office pro I am sorry that you are disappointed with the product. I am not a Microsoft employee. I am trying to help you use the product you bought as a fellow user. The suggestion about Showing Window Elements is for users on a mac. I still do not know what you mean by not being able to see the margins.

I guessed and gave two scenarios where that has been said by other users. If what I told you does not help, I would suggest a screenshot of what you are seeing. You can give feedback to Microsoft using their feedback mechanism and using UserVoice. The people who design and make changes to Word do not read this forum, they do read the feedback. Suzanne S. Barnhill MVP. I'm guessing you're looking for the old-style text boundaries. The last version that uses those is Word The best you can do in Word and above is to display "crop marks.

This site in other languages x.

   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

- Ableton live 10 suite hardware code free

Problem with accessing Sony Vegas 13 bit software on windows 10 - Microsoft Community

Download Adobe InDesign CS4.